Buy PCP Online
Quality Phencyclidine For Sale Online
Where to buy PCP online? You are in the right online store. Phencyclidine(angel dust ) is a mind-altering drug that may lead to hallucinations (a profound distortion in a person’s perception of reality)? It is considered a dissociative drug, leading to a distortion of sights, colors, sounds, self, and one’s environment. PCP was developed in the 1950s as an intravenous anesthetic, but due to the serious neurotoxic side effects, its development for human medical use was discontinued. Ketamine (Ketalar), an anesthetic used for surgery and painful procedures was developed instead and is structurally similar to it.
Where To Buy PCP (Phencyclidine)
In its purest form, PCP is a white crystalline powder that readily dissolves in water or alcohol and has a distinctive bitter chemical taste. On the illicit drug market, PCP contains some contaminants causing the color to range from a light to darker brown with a powdery to a gummy mass consistency. Buy PCP online today from our store.
Buy PCP Powder Online
Angel Dust is available in a variety of tablets, capsules, and colored powders, which are either smoked, taken orally or by the intranasal route (“snorted”).
Buy Phencyclidine (PCP) Online
Smoking is the most common route when used recreationally. The liquid form of angel dust is an angel dust base often dissolved in ether, a highly flammable solvent. For smoking, Angel dust is typically sprayed onto leafy material such as mint, parsley, oregano, or marijuana. PCP may also be injected. The effects of PCP can last for 4 to 6 hours.
- Numbness of the extremities, slurred speech, and loss of coordination may be accompanied by a sense of strength and invulnerability.
- A blank stare, rapid and involuntary eye movements and an exaggerated gait are among the more observable effects.
- Auditory hallucinations, image distortion, severe mood disorders, and amnesia may also occur.
- Acute anxiety and a feeling of impending doom, paranoia, violent hostility, a psychoses indistinguishable from schizophrenia.so therefore
Physiological effects of low to moderate doses of angel dust include:
- A slight increase in breathing rate
- A rise in blood pressure and pulse rate
- shallow respiration
- Flushing and profuse sweating occur.
Physiological effects of high doses of PCP include:
- a drop in blood pressure, pulse rate, and respiration.
- nausea, vomiting
- blurred vision
- flicking up and down of the eyes
- loss of balance and dizziness
- violence, suicide